Terms and conditions
Gift Cards And eGift Cards
- Purchase Gift cards online for the specific activity or a blank gift card of a variable amount.
- The specific activities are for one person only. If two are to attend then a quantity of two can be selected at the time of purchase.
- Payment is online using Paypal only. No other payment method is available.
- Gift cards are sent via and contained within the body of an email.
- Gift cards should be printed or shown on a device on arrival at the dive centre.
- Each gift card has a unique number which can be used once only.
- They may be used to purchase goods of a higher price than the amount on the card, on payment of the difference.
- Gift cards for a specific activity can be used against an alternative activity. For example, the Bubble Maker gift card can be used for Discover Scuba Diving instead.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If any item purchased with a gift card or e-gift card is subsequently exchanged for an item of a lower price or refunded, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the card.
- If you do not spend the entire balance on the gift card, it can be carried forward to another activity during the same week. The remaining balance cannot be carried forward past a one week period.
Period of validity
- Gift cards and e-gift cards are valid for the period of 24 months from the date of purchase
- Gift cards cannot be returned or refunded.
Changes to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- Poseidon Dive Centre reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of gift cards at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the gift card, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary.